About Hanan, the author behind Eat Craft Parent blog –
Hanan Webster is a wife and mother of four girls, nine and under – who lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 2010, She started her blog Eat Craft Parent (formally Lilac City Momma) as a journal to update life as a mother, wife, and women. Soon after, she discovered the world of product reviews, giveaways, and sharing what she loves. Now, years later, she has a successful blog sharing her life as a mother just trying to survive her children while going through pregnancies, making crafts & gifts, cooking recipes, and everything in between.
Find Me On
- Visitors/mo – 55,000+/month
- Page Visits/mo – 65,000+/month
- Pinterest Followers – 7,030+
- Twitter Followers – 11,000+
- Facebook Fans – 3,965+
- Instagram Followers – 1160+
Find me around the web
I am always interested in working with reputable companies, businesses, and bloggers in many ways. Below you will find ways my blog and I can work for you. If you are looking for something other than what I have below or would like to inquire about my readership stats, please feel free to let me know.
- Product Reviews and/or Giveaways
- Sponsored Posts (examples below)
- Banner & Text Ads
- Currently seeking conference sponsorship for 2015
- Brand Ambassador or Spokesperson
- Blogger/Media Trip
- Twitter Parties or Sponsored Tweets
- Shopper Experience/Secret Shopper
Sample of Sponsored Posts
- How to Easily Clean Kids Toys with Vinegar
- Should I Wrap My Postpartum Belly?
- Chocolate Peanut Butter + Banana Lactation Smoothie
- 5 Ways to Make Brushing Fun