This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Pampers Easy Ups. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Going from diapers to big kid underwear is a big deal for toddlers! It know it has been for our three older girls. While the end result is very much rewarding for both kids and parents, the road to get there can be rough for some parents and kids alike. After potty training three kids, I have learned that no two experiences are the same. But, keeping it simple and being prepared are essential to keeping your sanity.
3 Tips to making potty training easier
- Consistency is key. Whether you choose to use a little portable potty or have them start straight onto the toilet (which we did), being consistent in the training is so important. Set timers on your phone to remind yourself to ask them to go. Make sure they try to use the potty before you leave somewhere and as soon as you get back.
- Use a reward system. I’m all for rewarding good behavior, and having them use the potty instead of having an accident is something that definitely should be rewarded! The rewards are totally up to you. You can use candy or fruit snacks, stickers, or small toys. There are lots of chart ideas on Pinterest!
- Training underwear is a must. New Pampers Easy Ups look, fit and feel more like real underwear, with the outstanding leak protection you’d expect from Pampers. Encourage them with “big kid underwear”, but without the mess. No more tears over multiple accidents when starting out.
We’re in the process of potty training our youngest. Check out her reaction to her new training underwear from Pampers Easy Ups…
As you can see, we recently started our potty training journey with our two year old and she LOVES her Dora underwear!! It makes my life so much easier knowing I can trust Pampers, which we have used over the past decade. She loves her new underwear and I love the protection she has.
Why do we love Pampers Easy Ups?
- They feel like underwear! Soft and a stretchy waistband is a must.
- They fit like underwear! They go on just like underwear, but the sides can be easily ripped open to take off.
- They look like underwear! Kids can choose from Thomas the Train or Dora the Explorer!
- They have the protection of Pampers! No crying over messes during the potty training journey. No leaks during the day or at night.
You can get Pampers Easy Ups in sizes 3 size packages: 2T/3T, 3T/4T, and 4T/5T. Visit Pampers.com to learn more about Pampers products, join the Pampers Rewards program, and find ideas and information to help your baby get the most out of love, sleep and play. For more information, you can also visit Pampers on Facebook, on Twitter, and on YouTube.
Pampers is offering a coupon that you can print at home for $2 off 1 pack of new Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants!! Click here to clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon.
Ready to start your potty training journey too? Enter to win!
Thanks to Pampers, one of my readers will win this fantastic prize package: a $50 AMEX Card and Pampers Easy Ups! Enter below & good luck!!