This is recipe I found originally from the 17 day diet book, however with just one slight modification it works great for my Paleo lifestyle! Even my kiddos enjoyed this delicious version of chicken fried “rice” with cauliflower rice, instead of traditional white rice.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small bag of shredded coleslaw mix (I used rainbow slaw: broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- minced garlic
- coconut aminos (or Braggs)
- organic low sodium chicken broth
- Using a food processor (or cheese grater) grate the head of the cauliflower down to the size of rice.
- Cube and stir fry chicken breasts in 1 tbsp of olive oil. Set aside
- Scramble the eggs in pan spray. Set aside.
- Stir fry the coleslaw mix and garlic in 1 tbsp of olive oil, about 5 minutes on medium.
- Add another tbsp of olive oil and the grated cauliflower to the coleslaw mix. Stir fry another 5-7 minutes. Add a few tbsp's of chicken broth as you go. This will help steam the veggies.
- Add back the chicken and eggs. Add coconut aminos to taste.