Almondina cookies are the truest form of a family recipe being passed down. Of course now, it’s also being shared with millions of people. From grandma Dina’s most secret cookie recipe, which she called Petit Gateau Sec, comes Almondina.
Almondina Cookies are:
- Addictive – be foreworn
- Healthy Alternative to other cookies
- Cholesterol Free
- Free of coloring and preservatives
- Made with no added fat or salt
- Low in calories – only 30 calories per slice
- Proudly made in America
- Kosher and Pareve (non dairy)
I really enjoyed the crunchiness of the cookie and almonds, along with the chewiness of the raisins. And at around 130 calories for 4 cookies, it makes a perfect treat! My favorite flavors in no particular order were the Original, Choconut, and Cinnaroma!
Almondina cookies come in the following flavors:
- Original – America’s all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
- Chocolate Cherry – We combined the world’s finest dark chocolate with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt.
- Choconut – Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
- Cinnaroma – The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
- Gingerspice – Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
- AlmonDuo – Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
- Anniversary – Award winning delight with a touch of anise
- BranTreats – Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon “Cookies For Breakfast”
- Sesame – Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice – A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and pepitas(pumpkin seeds)
- Chocolate Dipped – the Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate was previously offered only certain times of the year is now available year round
You can purchase Almondina cookies online, or at your local store.
I’m happy to be giving one of you, a chance to win an Almondina sampler pack. Enter to win below!
I received a sample pack of Almondina for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.