Valentine’s Day Gifts are done!

So I finished up our Valentine’s Day gifts for everyone and thought I would share them with you. Of course Pinterest inspired.

Gifts for teachers/family.

Handmade Gumball Machines with candy

I first saw these last year around Christmas time in red and green colors. Then last week I saw it on Pinterest for Valentine’s Day gifts and knew I wanted to finally make one.

Gifts for classmates.

Cupid’s Arrow Valentine’s Card

Carleigh’s school doesn’t allow any outside food or candy, so we decided to make these adorable Valentine’s with pencils. Simple, yet unique. You can find the FREE pdf over at Sweet Muffin Suite.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest5Tweet about this on Twitter3Share on Google+7Share on StumbleUpon0

About the Author

In 2010, Hanan went from talking about her parenting ups & downs on private forums to discussing them with literally everyone on the internet with her blog Eat.Craft.Parent - since then, she’s had the opportunity to talk about parenting, cooking, photography, marriage, crafts, faith, and so much more. She also shares her opinions on everyday products from food to baby gear, and everything in between. With four little girls all under seven, there is never a dull moment in their home. When she’s not blogging she’s chatting about parenting and life in general on Facebook and Twitter, or wasting way too much time on Pinterest.

9 Replies

Trackback  •  Comments RSS

1. Angie B. says:

Very cute, my boys already had their Valentine exchange at school, Wish I would have seen this before
    Angie B. recent post: Nature’s Hand Granola review and giveaway

2. Billie says:

I have to admit, I loved getting Valentine’s cards with all types of candy, but those pencil cards are adorable.
    Billie recent post: The Colony, Do You Have Skills for the Apocalypse?

3. amber says:

Your Valentine candy holders turned out great and Carleigh’s valentines are really cute too.
    amber recent post: Share At the Zoo Saturday JOIN US!

4. Erinn S says:

Cute Gumball machines! We made robots..from juice boxes and candy. Glad to be done with making 18 of those!

5. So stinking cute. I love those little jars on the top.
    Tiff @ Babes and Kids recent post: Healthy Bow Ties with Parmesan-Crusted Asparagus

6. melissa says:

Those are the boost adorable cards. I wish I saw this post before I did my daughters cards!
    melissa recent post: Mary Poppins at the PPAC, RI- The Review

7. Tee says:

I love the gum ball machine craft!! Super cute. Pinterest is a wonderful place for finding craft ideas. Thanks for sharing.

8. Maryann says:

Those gum all machines are adorable. I put together cards I made with my cricut and I also attached pencils.
    Maryann recent post: Gluten Free Banana Pudding

9. Angel Collins says:

Thanks for the photos, This is one of the best Valentines gift that may ever receive.
    Angel Collins recent post: OSHA Says GHS Coming Shortly, Dr. Michaels Talks 2013 Budget

Post a Reply