I thought I would share with you an update on a product I originally featured back in November from our Baby Shower Event and a couple of new items we received since then, that we both use and really like.
MAM baby sent us over a whole box full of goodies. Including –
- MAM Anti-Colic Bottles
Helps reduce colic symptoms in babies. Features a vented base that regulates air pressure for smooth milk flow with less air bubbles.
- MAM Perfect Pacifiers
The extra-thin, super soft nipple on the pacifier puts less pressure on baby’s jaw. Helps reduce the risk of misaligned teeth. You can find MAM pacifiers in Newborn, 2+ months, and 6+ months sizes.
- MAM Oral Care Rabbit
Glove-like rabbit helps clean baby’s gums before teeth arrive, by removing plaque and bacteria from baby’s mouth.
- MAM Bite & Brush Teether
Helps clean baby’s first teeth, while the unique soft bristles gently massage baby’s sensitive gums.
- All MAM products are BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-complaint.
- MAM products come in fun and bright colors, as well as design motifs.
- Personalize your pacifiers.
- None so far, except she won’t take the pacifiers. Looks like I’m going to have another booby baby on my hands.
As much as I have tried, so far Athena hasn’t accepted a binky. A few times she would suck on her Perfect Pacifier for a few minutes, but then spit it out. As for the , we haven’t used them yet, and not sure if we will, since as of right now I am exclusively breastfeeding and not pumping. Pretty much baby is with me at all times. I’m okay with that since I did the same thing with Miss K.
We use theabout once a week right now, and plan on using the once teeth come in. I think they are both great ideas to help start a good oral routine with kids.
You can purchase MAM products at a local retailer or .
Kalencom Diaper Bag
Feel free to check out my review of my Miss Prissy Diaper Bag from Kalencom from before. Being a mom of three now, I am a lot more laid back and easy going then I was with just the one. Weird right? Anyways, so since baby girl arrived I have kept using my purse like I did before with my essentials, my wallet, keys, phone, and a diaper and some wipes for Kendall when we’re out. The reason being, is I just leave my diaper bag in the car. The only time I really need it is when we’re out of the house with the baby anyways. Unless we’re going to be somewhere for a longer period of time, I just bring my purse. It just works for me.
- Love the style. I have gotten a few compliments on how cute and fashionable it is.
- Lot’s of room. I can pack diapers, wipes, clothes, pacifiers, toys, snacks, water bottle, and more.
- Strap adjusts for either over the shoulder or over your whole body.
- We have used the stroller straps on it every time we use the stroller. Such a great feature.
- May be bigger then some like.
- A little on the pricey side.
You can purchase thisfor $90. Kalencom also has a ton more styles to choose from as well.
Mombo Nursing Pillow
Another neat baby item I was sent to test out before it was even out on the market was the Comfort & Harmony Mombo Nursing Pillow & Infant Positioner. I love this pillow not only for nursing, but for letting baby lounge too. Even if you bottle feed, it’s a great pillow to use. My girls often use it as well to hold their baby sister.
- Comes in lots of different patterns & some even have “taggies” on them.
- Firm2Soft construction creates a unique 2 sided pillow.
- The firm side offers back support during nursing/feeding, with just the right elevation for baby.
- The soft side creates the perfect environment for lounging and tummy time.
- There is a small unit that you insert into the pillow that vibrates, which helps soothe baby. Simply push down on the pillow to turn it on and off.
- Works great for nursing.
- Fabric is soft and very comfortable. Plus, the cover is machine washable.
- The pillow opening that goes around your waist is not very wide. Although I can get it to open up enough for me (plus size gal), may be uncomfortable for others.
- Having a newborn, I sometimes have to prop another pillow underneath it as well. Would love to see a newborn “booster” to go with it.
You can purchase a Mombo Nursing Pillow from Kids II exclusively at Babies “R” Us for $39.99-$49.99.
I received sample products mentioned above to help facilitate my review. No other compensation was received and all thoughts and opinions are my own.