A Simple Holiday Gift with Peet’s Coffee Holiday Blend #PeetsCoffee #CBias

When you receive a gift, sometimes it’s not always want you want or need. That’s okay though, because it’s the thought that someone went out of their way to give to you a gift.

When shopping and planning for our family and friend’s gifts this year, I wanted to make sure and include our neighbor, this sweet little ole’ lady that lives next door. She has been so nice to us since we moved in and sadly the only one we’ve actually became friends with since moving in over three years ago.

So, when I had the opportunity to create a simple holiday gift using Peet’s Coffee Holiday Blend, I knew it would help make a great gift idea for our neighbor.

I went to Fred Meyer and bought a package of Peet’s Coffee Holiday Blend and of course a package of Cafe Solano for us to keep. I also picked up some yummy looking chocolate cream sticks and a few other things you can check out over on my google+ page.

Using some really pretty ribbon and a gift tag I already had, I just tied everything together with a nice bow and wrote a little “Thank you for being such a wonderful neighbor!” note for her. The girls and I are excited to take it over to her when it get’s a little closer to Christmas!

Thanks to Peet’s Coffee, one lucky reader will win a $75 Peet’s Gift! So sweet right? Enter to win below.

Disclosure: This #PeetsCoffee shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias #CBias . As always, all opinions are completely my own. Full Disclosure here.

Did you enjoy this Post?
Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Google+1Share on StumbleUpon0

Comments

1. Tracy Robertson says

I have tried Peet’s Coffee in their coffee shops. I like it, but I just order a coffee, I never asked what the blend is called. And sometimes I order a latte, which is even better!

2. Margaret Smith says

Haven’t tried it before but it really sounds like great coffee.
    Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

3. Lauren says

I was first introduced to Peet’s Coffee at a retail location in Pasadena, CA. I don’t regularly purchase it, but I’d love to try the Italian Roast.

4. Ami Defesche says

Major Dickason’s has been my favorite so far. :) I love love love Peet’s. I always said that if I opened a cafe of my own one day, that’s the coffee I’d serve.

5. Barbara M says

No I haven’t tried any of the Peet’s coffee – would like to.
    Thank you.
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

6. Leann Lindeman says

I haven’t tried Peets.. but I have been looking on the site… I could find somethings to spend this $75.00!

7. Lentil says

We love going to our local Peets coffee but I have to say I don’t know what blend I am getting. I just ask for “coffee”!

8. April V. says

Yes, I’ve tried Peet’s coffee. It is my favorite coffee. If I were rich, it would be all I drank! Major Dickason’s is awesome. I haven’t yet tried their organic blend but I’d love to!

9. Kerri M says

I have a Peet’s up the street. LOVE them!!! I’m more of a tea drinker but as far as coffee goes, I’m partial to the Gaia Organic Blend