Best bottom cloth diapers are a One Size Hybrid Cloth Diaper made of a PUL cover & a stay dry insert. Best Bottom is a privately owned family corporation in the USA. Some may know of best bottom diapers from the online cloth diaper store Nicki’s Diapers. Nicki took all the pros from many different diapering systems while eliminating the con’s.
Best Bottom Features:
• One size diaper fits newborn to 35+ lbs.
• Best Bottom diapers are available in both snaps and hook & loop (Velcro).
• Choose from 9 color combinations & 4 prints.
• All raw materials are USA made.
• They are easy to wash & quick drying.
• Leg gussets provide extra leak protection
• THREE sized inserts include: Small: birth-14lbs, Medium: 11-22lbs and Large: 16-35lbs. You may also purchase overnight inserts/doubler’s too.
How to put on a Best Bottom Diaper?
1. Adjust front snaps to desired size needed.
2. Snap insert into diaper.
3. Put diaper on baby (just like disposable!) and your ready to go!
When your ready to change baby’s diaper. Just unsnap insert (diaper may need to be wiped clean or air dried if needed) & snap in a new one. That’s it!
Best Bottom, really has it all! Easy to use, no leaks, easy to care, cute, and affordable! One of my favorite cloth diapers!!
I want to thank Best Bottom Diapers for providing me with a cloth diaper to help facilitate my review. No other compensation was received, and my opinions are completely my own. Full Disclosure here.